onsdag 24 mars 2010

.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPLFDV1GzBc






I don’t think that passenger seatHas ever looked this good to meHe tells me about his nightAnd I count the colors in his eyesHe’ll never fall in love he swearsAs he runs his fingers through his hairI’m laughing cause I hope he's wrongI don't think it ever crossed his mindHe tells a joke I fake a smileThat I know all his favorite songsAnd..[chorus:]I could tell you his favorite color's greenHe loves to argue, born on the seventeenthHis sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyesAnd if you asked me if I love him,I’d lieHe looks around the roomInnocently overlooks the truthShouldn’t a light go on?Doesn’t he know that I’ve had him memorized for so long?He sees everything black and whiteNever let nobody see him cryI don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine[chorus]He stands there then walks awayMy god if I could only sayI’m holding every breath for you...He’d never tell you but he can play guitarI think he can see through everythingBut my heartFirst thought when I wake up isMy god he’s beautifulSo I put on my make upAnd pray for a miracleYes I could tell you his favorite color's greenHe loves to argue oh and it kills meHis sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyesAnd if you asked me if I love himIf you asked me if I love himI’d lie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar